Due to all the processes and add ins to modern kibble, many dog owners are now on the lookout for a return to the natural way of eating. Short of hunting and preparing daily catch, ORIJEN Tundra freeze dried dog food is the closest thing you’ll find! Formulated with 90% meat ingredients like ranch-raised venison, bison and elk, cage-free duck and quail, steelhead trout for the crucial fats and proteins - the remaining 10% a selection of wholesome fruits and vegetables to provide essential antioxidants and vitamins. All ingredients are delivered fresh and gently freeze-dried in ORIJEN’s own kitchens without cooking or preservatives, to lock in the natural, life-giving nutrients and flavors abound in a wild diet. Whether provided as your dog’s main meal, or a supplement to the dry kibble, your dog will surely benefit from the arrival of new flavors and nutrients in ORIJEN Tundra freeze-dried dog food!
Why We Love It
- 90% fresh meat, gently freeze dried
- Grain-free and potato free
- Made in the USA
ORIJEN's goal is simple; provide the best possible food for your pet, period. Dogs and cats evolved as hunters - the structure of their teeth, jaws, and digestive system scientifically classifies them as carnivores, evolved to eat a meat based diet. Through a biologically appropriate diet packed with fresh meats, ORIJEN captures the carnivore in your pet and releases their inner instinct in each grain-free recipe. With 85-90% meat ingredients, ORIJEN has 3 times the that of most conventional dog and cat foods. Two thirds of the meats in every formula is raw or fresh, and never rendered or processed, so they are brimming with proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals. The high quality fresh meats and low-glycemic healthy carbohydrates are all sustainably sourced in the USA and made in Kentucky from trusted farmers. With heritage red meats from America's heartland, wild caught fish from New England, free run poultry and eggs, locally grown fruits, vegetables and botanicals such as butternut squash and Bartlett Pears, trusted sustainable American farmers are at the core of ORIJEN's business. The unmatched variety of high quality ingredients rival mother nature, supplying nutrients in their freshest, most natural flavorful form, mimicking the ancestral diet and keeping your pet's inner instinct happy and healthy.
Venison, duck (ground with bone), flounder, lamb meat, duck liver, herring, lamb liver, wild boar liver, wild boar, goat meat, pea fiber, whole pumpkin, collard greens, carrots, apples, wild boar bone, lamb kidney, lamb tripe, wild boar heart, goat liver, goat tripe, goat kidney, duck heart, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, potassium chloride, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin E supplement, mixed tocopherols (preservative).
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|DHA & EPA