Nature's Intention, Perfected
NutriSource Element Series offers an advanced diet for canine companions. We bring together the best elements of nature's intention with cutting-edge nutritional concepts. Featuring recipes with animal ingredients providing up to 90% of the protein. It's all part of our mission to provide your pet with unsurpassed gut health and support whole-body health.
Why We Love It
- Animal ingredients provide 90% of the protein in this formula!
- NutriSource Element Series Freeze-Dried Recipes offer complete and balanced nutrition
- EAT. TREAT. TOP. Feed as a meal, treat or topper. Freeze-dried to preserve nutrients and flavor
- Featuring Good4Life+ and Tynagen: Essential nutrients, minerals and postbiotics to support optimal gut health.
- Raw Bites (~10mm in size) Available in 2.5 oz. and 10 oz.
- Raw Sliders (~2 inches in size) Available in 20 oz. bags.
NutriSource Pet Foods is a 3rd generation family-owned company based in northern Minnesota where they've been making healthy pet food since 1964. NutriSource provides the highest quality food for pets across the country. Not only has NutriSource been turning out high-quality products for four-legged family members for over 50 years, but it is also driven by a mission to give back to worthy causes throughout the country.
Chicken, chicken liver, duck, eggs, chicken heart, apples, coconut oil, butternut squash, sweet potato, yeast culture, flax seed, marine microalgae oil, vitamins (potassium chloride, vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, thiamin mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin B-12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, calcium carbonate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, selenium yeast), yucca schidigera extract, Lactobacillus Acidophilus fermentation product, preserved with tocopherols
|Crude Protein (Min.)
|Crude Fat (Min.)
|Crude Fiber (Max.)
|DL Methionine (Min.)
|Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) + Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min.)
|Choline Chloride (Min.)
|*Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)
|*Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)