Large-breed dogs have their own nutritional needs, which is why Hill's Science Diet Large Breed Adult 6+ dry dog food is formulated for specific aging needs of a large breed dog. This adult dog food made with natural ingredients provides easy-to-digest nutrition with a synergistic blend of ingredients to help support your large pet's energy & activity levels. A balanced set of minerals help support a healthy heart, healthy kidneys, and a healthy bladder in larger breed dogs, while the omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E nourish the skin and coat. There’s more to love with the new look of Science Diet®. Some of our products also have new names, new kibble shapes & new formulas.
• A synergistic blend of easily digestible ingredients to support energy levels in large-breed dogs
• Supports your grown dog's joint health with natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin
• Uses a balanced set of minerals to promote heart and kidney health in large dogs
• Nourishes your big dog's skin and supports a shiny coat with omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E
• Made with natural ingredients
• #1 Veterinarian Recommended
• Supports energy & beautiful coat.
Helps keep immune system, joints, heart & kidneys healthy.
Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Oats, Chicken Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, DL-Methionine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
||450 IU/kg min
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
||85 mg/kg min
||550 ppm kg/mg
||250 ppm mg/kg
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids