- Foster Cat
- Reptile Food
- Same-Day Delivery
14109 Highway 13
Savage Store(See all events) (Change My Store)
10:00am - 1:00pm
Dog Nail Trim
May 7 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This free dog nail trim is hosted by the professional and delightful Pet Salon Bark Avenue. Visit www.petsalonbarkavenue.com to learn more about these experienced groomers.
2:00pm - 4:00pm
Cat Claw Clipping Clinic
May 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Free nail trims provided by volunteers from Feline Rescue. Trimming your cat’s nails is not just a part of grooming; it’s important for the health as well. All cats must be in carriers. Donations for Feline Rescue gladly accepted.
10:00am - 12:30pm
Spots Last Stop Adoption Event
May 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Spot’s Last Stop is a local nonprofit rescue that focuses on bringing homeless dogs from southern states to Minnesota to find their forever homes. Several adoptable dogs will be present and available for adoption.
12:00pm - 2:00pm
United Doberman Rescue Adoption Event
May 27 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Meet available foster dogs and learn more about United Doberman Rescue & Canine Castaways of Minnesota.
2:00pm - 4:30pm
Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Pet Food
June 3 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Questions about raw? Not sure if it is right for your pet? Bring your pet for free sampling and the opportunity to speak with a knowledgeable representative of Nature’s Variety raw food.
Supplements and fresh food will increase your pet’s overall health and can help prevent allergies and other issues such as dental problems, joint pain, and indigestion. Products will be available for your dog to taste courtesy of Northwest Naturals, PetzLife, and BIXBI.Find out more »
Rescue group: Carver-Scott Humane Society
- Founded in 1989, incorporated as a nonprofit 501c(3) organization
- Receives 100% of funding through programming and donations; CSHS does not receive government funding
- Serves the southwestern metropolitan areas of Minneapolis, including Carver, Scott and Hennepin counties
- Is foster-home-based; all staff work out of their homes; CSHS is a 99% volunteer organization
- Currently places around 350 animals a year (mostly dogs, cats, puppies and kittens) into adoptive homes.