Reward Points and How to Use Them
What are Reward Points?
Reward Points are our way of giving back to our customers. You get 4% back on every purchase!
Current exchange rates:
25 Reward points = $1.00
$1.00 spent = 1 Reward Point earned
All you have to do is complete a purchase online and Reward Points are automatically added to your online account.
How to I check my Reward Points balance?
1. Click "My Account" at the top of the page.
2. On the side of the page just above "logout" there is a link for "Reward Points." Click that and you will see your balance in points and in dollar value.
How do I use my Reward Points?
1. Shop around the site and add what you want to your shopping cart.
2. When ready to complete your purchase, click the cart at the top right of the page.
3. Click "Proceed to Checkout"
4. Fill out shipping info and click "next."
5. At the bottom of the payment section your reward points will show. Click "use reward points."
6. Choose your credit card and click "place order."
*Reward Points are not redeemable in-store and can only be used on "one-time purchase" orders currently. If you would like your Reward Points used on a subscription please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.