Each Stella & Chewy’s frozen raw and premade dinner patty offering is formulated to mirror a dog’s ancestral diet. There has never been an easier and more economical way to feed a biologically appropriate raw food diet!
- Only the Good Stuff! Dogs naturally crave meat, much like they ate in the wild. That's why every batch starts with 95% grass-fed venison & lamb, organs and bone plus 100% organic certified fruits and vegetables to guarantee your pet is eating as nature intended. All ingredients are sustainably sourced, and NEVER from China
- Made in the USA - these all-natural recipes are crafted with care in small batches in Stella & Chewy’s own USA kitchen to provide the highest levels of protein-rich meat and quality grain-free nutrition for your pet
- Minimally-processed and all natural. Because the closer foods stay to their natural state, the better they are. That's why each of Stella & Chewy's raw recipes contains NO added hormones, antibiotics, grains, potatoes, peas or fillers. Best of all, it's 100% complete and balanced for all life stages
- At Stella & Chewy’s, food safety is the #1 priority. The patented SecureByNature® food safety process is designed to make raw foods safe from harmful bacteria naturally, while retaining the food’s nutrient value and flavor.
- Supports better health for your pet with improved appetite and digestion, relief from allergies, vibrant skin and coat, healthy teeth and gums, greater stamina and vitality and a healthy immune system
Venison, lamb, lamb liver, venison liver, venison lung, lamb kidney, lamb spleen, lamb heart, venison bone, olive oil, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-Calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
Crude Protein (min): 15.00%
Crude Fat (min): 10.00%
Crude Fiber (max): 2.00%
Moisture (max): 70.00%