Droll Yankees invented the tubular bird feeder in 1969. This feeder is one of their original designs, having stood the test of time.
- Zinc plated finish will not chip or fade
- Seed port size and design are ornithologically correct for birds
- Metal perches will not hurt bird feet and cannot be chewed by squirrels
- Dependably durable UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube will not yellow with age
- Threaded base allows addition of a tray and other accessories
- Stainless steel wire is long lasting and chew-proof
- Made in the U.S.A.