We understand your bird has unique dietary and environmental needs. That’s why most of our stores offer you quality food, treats, vitamins/supplements and supplies for parakeets, conures, cockatiels, canaries, finches and more.
Selection, flavors and brands vary by store. For specific information call your nearest Chuck & Don’s.
- Food – We offer foods formulated for specific breeds such as parrots, parakeets, conures, cockatiels, canaries and finches.
- Seeds (Should comprise a small amount of your caged bird’s diet. Seeds are high in fat, too much of which can be unhealthy for a bird.)
- Pellets (Provides a balanced source of nutrition and vitamins)
- Functional foods such as molting and song food
- Treat sticks
- Spray millet
- Cages – Stock varies by location. We can special order cages and complete set-ups if they’re not in stock
- Cage accessories
- Nesting materials
- Food dishes
- Bird baths
- Cage cleaner
(and in which states they’re available)
We also carry: Aussie Creations (Minn., Wis.), Booda (Minn., Wis) Fun-Max/Zoo-Max (Minn., Wis).
Learn how some of these brands give back to communities.
Did you know…
the average American home contains dozens of substances toxic to caged birds including chocolate, avocado, salt, alcohol, certain plants, pesticides, and minerals.
Did you know…
Birds need a period of solid, undisturbed sleep every night. A bird that’s not getting enough sleep can become cranky and even pose health issues.