Hip and Joint Aid Mini Pellets 10 oz
Joint Aid combines five powerful joint ingredients with wild Antarctic krill oil to support effective absorption. The result is a unique joint product that can be more readily utilized by your dog or cat to help maintain the health of hips, joints, cartilage, collagen, and other cell structures of the body that are responsible for movement.
- Glucosamine: used in the formation of tendons, ligaments, bones and skin; helps cartilage maintain its natural “shock absorber” fluids.
- Chondroitin: supports cartilage resilience while serving as its most abundant building block.
- MSM: important sulfur source for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity and the immune system support.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): helps lubricate and cushion joint tissues, generate new cells, and dispose of metabolic waste.
- Turmeric (in the pellet formula): has been shown to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
Active Ingredients, per 20 grams
- Glucosamine Sulfate (crustacean source)1500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine source)1250 mg
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM)1250 mg
- Turmeric200 mg
- Krill Oil400 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA)10 mg
Salmon Meal, Rice Bran, Pollock Oil