Regional Red for Dogs
ORIJEN Regional Red Biologically Appropriate Dog Food is made with Angus Beef, Wild Boar, Boer Goat, Romney Lamb, Yorkshire Pork and Wild Mackerel.
85% Meat and Fish Ingredients; 15% Vegetables, Fruits and Botanicals; 0% Grain, Potato, Tapioca or Plant Protein Concentrates.
From Dachshunds to Great Danes, all dogs possess a biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh whole animal ingredients.
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 20% carbohydrates to nourish dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of ORIJEN's meat is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meats (including muscle meat, organs, cartilage and bones) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive - only zinc is added.
- ORIJEN's meats are specially prepared at 200&°F from fresh meats to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
Crude Fat (min): 18%
Crude Fiber (max): 4%
Moisture (max): 12%
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 Fatty Acid)(min): 2%