Cat & Kitten
ORIJEN Cat & Kitten Biologically Appropriate Cat Food is made with Free-Run Chicken and Turkey, Wild-Caught Fish and Nest-Laid Eggs.
90% Poultry, Fish and Egg Ingredients; 10% Vegetables, Fruits and Botanicals; 0% Grain, Potato, Tapioca or Plant Protein Concentrates.
Cats and kittens are built like their ancestors, possessing a biological need for a diet rich and varied in animal protein.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein and 19% carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meats are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein.
- Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, cartilage and bones plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for picky eaters.
Crude Fat (min): 20%
Crude Fiber (max): 3%
Moisture (max): 10%
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 Fatty Acid)(min): 3.5%
Ash (max): 9%