Six Fish for Dogs
ORIJEN Six Fish Biologically Appropriate Dog Food is made with New England Mackerel, Herring, Flounder, Redfish, Monkfish and Silver Hake.
85% Wild-Caught Fish Ingredients; 15% Vegetables, Fruits and Botanicals; 0% Grain, Potato, Tapioca or Plant Protein Concentrates.
An unmatched diversity of fresh, whole and wild-caught fish from New England's cold Atlantic Waters.
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 20% carbohydrates to nourish dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of ORIJEN's fish is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh whole fish (including meat, organs and bones) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive - only zinc and copper are added.
- ORIJEN's dried fish are specially prepared at 200&°F from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
Crude Fat (min): 18%
Crude Fiber (max): 4%
Moisture (max): 12%
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 Fatty Acid)(min): 2.1%