Are you hiring?
We will have all positions posted on our careers page and encourage you to check back every-so-often to see if there are additional positions available.
How can I get my product to be sold in your stores?
Our buyers receive numerous requests each week for new products to carry—so they’ve asked that potential vendors fill out this form. Our Product Management team will contact you if your item would be a good fit with Chuck & Don’s.
Can I bring my pet into your store?
We welcome all pets that are leashed and well-behaved (and up-to-date on vaccines).
What is your return policy?
View the details of our return policy.
What food should I feed my pet?
Chuck & Don’s carries a number of quality foods. The best food for your pet depends on their specific health needs. Our team members are educated in understanding the nutritional value of our stocked foods so that they may assist the customer in making their pet food selections.
Stop into your nearest Chuck & Don’s location, and provide the team member your pet’s:
- Health concerns
- What brand food the pet has been eating
- The price point you are looking to stay within
- Any special dietary needs or sensitivities
From that, we can gladly assist you in selecting a food as well as make more specific suggestions about feeding guidelines. Also, all of our foods carry a 45-day return policy so should the first can/dry combination not be a winner you can return the unused portions, 50% or more remaining, in the original bag for a full refund.
Finally, we stress the importance of seeking a vet’s care/suggestions for any pet that has potential medical issues before making any changes to their pet’s diet.
Can my group host an event at one of your stores?
We welcome organizations and groups in our stores. To host an event, learn more about the process and fill out an application.
Do you carry [insert product name] at your stores?
Selection, flavors and brands vary by store. For specific information call your nearest store.
What if you don’t carry the product I’d like?
We offer special orders. Please note there are no additional charges to have an item special ordered for you. Call or stop by your nearest Chuck & Don’s store to order or for more information.
Can you donate money or products to my group?
Please contact your local Chuck & Don’s and ask to speak with the Store Manager. We receive numerous requests for donations so our leadership team has asked that we limit support to 501c3 animal-related causes.
How can I become a “Friend of Chuck”?
Friends of Chuck® is our FREE rewards program for loyal customers. You don’t need a membership card to be a Friend of Chuck. Just sign-up and each time you shop, tell the Chuck & Don’s Team Member your name and say “I’m a friend of Chuck” and our system will do the rest. Your information is kept confidential and we NEVER sell our customer mailing or email lists.
As A Friend of Chuck you’ll receive:
- A rebate based on purchases for the previous quarter.
- The Barkin’ Mews® – our quarterly newsletter jammed-packed with money-saving coupons, relevant and informative pet topics, community news and details on new products.
- Emails with exclusive offers, sneak previews of new products and special events. Just register your email address with a Chuck & Don’s Team Member the next time you’re in one of our stores.
Friends of Chuck can also become a ‘Good’ or ‘Best’ Friend of Chuck and receive even more rewards.
When will you open up a store in my neighborhood?
We are working to find locations that meet the needs of our growing customer base. Stay tuned to our website, newsletter, and social media (Facebook and Twitter) for more info and news.
Do your stores host events?
Yes, our stores host lots of events including pet adoptions, contests and informational seminars. View a list of all of our events on our company-wide calendar or view each stores’ events on their store page.
Do you offer online shopping and home delivery?
Chuck & Don’s is excited to offer online shopping and delivery through Chuck & Don’s Delivers. Start shopping today at Chuck & Don’s Delivers.
Home Delivery details:
- You can shop and order online and have your items delivered to your home.
- Free delivery is available for orders over $49 otherwise, it’s just $5.50.
- Delivery is currently to our Minnesota, Wisconsin and Denver store areas. Shipping charges may apply to select locations, check the Chuck & Don’s Delivers website for more details.
Online shopping details:
- You can now earn an online rebate just like you do today for Chuck & Don’s store purchases. Your online rebate is $5 for every $125 purchase, credited to your account and can be applied to qualifying online orders.
- Your current store rebates and coupons are valid in store only (see below for reference). Any current online credits or offers are valid online only.
- Online purchases do not count towards your in-store Friends of Chuck frequent buyer program and your Friends of Chuck free bag earned from store purchases is redeemable in-store only.
- In-store pick up is not currently available.
- Gift cards cannot be used on online purchases.
Quick online shopping and home delivery reference guide:
|Valid in store||Valid online|
|Chuck & Don’s coupons (store and manufacturer coupons)||Online rebates earned and redeemed|
|Chuck & Don’s in-store rebates earned and redeemed||Online offers (WELCOME, etc.)|
|Gift cards||Delivery only, in store pickup is not available|
|Friend of Chuck frequent buyer earning and free bag redemption||Select delivery areas (Twin Cities and Denver store areas)|
|Any current online credits|