The Product

Ziwi Peak—food made from New Zealand’s purest, most natural ingredients and air-dried for maximum nutrition.

Why We Love It

Ziwi Peak not only lives up to New Zealand’s high government regulatory standards, but even exceeds them. They source all of their ingredients from sustainable, humane farms where the animals are grass-fed all year long.

What Makes It Different

They use an artisan air-drying technique that’s literally been used for centuries to naturally preserve meat without preservatives. Plus, its gentle, twin-stage air-drying process ensures that Ziwi Peak food is as nutrient-dense and digestible as a completely raw diet—but also that it’s safe, clean to handle, and can store for up to 21 months.

Why That Matters

Ziwi Peak goes a lot farther, which is great for their nutrition and your wallet. Because Ziwi Peak is 95% digestible and has a high level of slow-release metabolized energy, each bag has a higher number of servings. You’ll be able to your pet feed less while keeping your dog or cat feeling full and content for longer. That makes it less expensive than a raw, freeze dried, or dehydrated food diet.

Who Should Use It

Because it’s over 95% fresh meat, organs, bone, and seafood, it’s a great choice for pets with allergies to carbs. In fact, the remaining 5% only consists of essential vitamins and minerals, natural kelp, parsley, chicory inulin, and lecithin. And if you’ve got a pet with joint problems, Ziwi Peak contains Green-Lipped Mussel, a natural source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin for long-term joint health. Have a picky eater or pet with a sensitive stomach? Ziwi Peak contains Green Tripe, an extra tasty superfood that assists with gut health and digestion.

Previous Next