Monthly Archives: October 2018
Posted: October 31, 2018Stella & Chewy's focuses on making raw nutrition more available and convenient for pet parents. With new raw coated kibble, Stella & Chewy's is providing best-in-class solutions for pet parents looking for simple, less processed and highly palatable kibble.
The Kibble DifferenceThe Stella & Chewy's kibble difference happens in three steps.
- Find the good stuff for every batch of kibble. 65 to 70 percent of every Stella & Chewy's recipe is grass-fed red meats, cage-free poultry or wild-caught fish. Then, organic fruits and vegetables are added for vitamins and nutrients. Each recipe is potato, grain and gluten-free.
- Gently oven bake the kibble. By baking at a lowe
Posted: October 29, 2018
- Free Doggie Trail Mix bar and Cat Cuisine bar
- Adoption meet & greet and Yappy Hour (Saturday only)
- Round up for Rescue fundraiser (round up your purchase to help homeless animals)
- Special treats for people and pets
- Register to win a gift basket and a year of free pet food*
- Free pet caricatures Saturday, 9:30am-1:30pm
Posted: October 16, 2018
Skijoring is dog powered skiing! Bold athletes harness their dogs' energy to propel them through the snow. Whether you're a spectator or participant, skijoring adds excitement to winter. Chuck & Don's is proud to sponsor the Chuck & Don's Skijoring Loppet at the City of Lakes Loppet Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019. The Loppet is an urban cross-country ski festival that also features skiing, speedskating, the Luminary Loppet and fat tire bike racing. There are multiple ways to experience skijoring. The ultimate spectator event, skijoring races and sprints take place three days during the festival. See schedule below. If you're interested in participating, there are several learning opportunities before race weekend.
How can I watch?City of Lakes Loppet: Thursday, Jan. 31-Sunday, Feb. 3, 2019
- Feb. 1 / Fri. 6-8pm: Chuck & Don's Skijoring Sprints
- Feb. 2 /
Posted: October 15, 2018
Add a plush, durable and affordable bed to your pet's snuggle routine. New beds by Happy Tails are available for every size, style and lounging preference.
Top 3 Reasons to Give a Pet a Bed
- A bed gives a pet a place of their own. Beds are a safe place for pets to go. Providing beds in different places in the house allows your pet to choose a resting place that matches their needs. A bed in the living room provides socialization, and a bed in a quiet room gives them space when they need it.
- A plush bed can offer relief and comfort from pain and discomfort. Pets with arthritis, hip dysplasia or other ailments may find a orthopedic or memory foam bed offers additional support for their body.
- Keeping your pet clean can be a challenge. Try as we might, our pets track in dirt and our floors aren't always as clean as we'd like. A pet bed is an easy spot for your pet to escape normal floor dirt and it can be easier for you to clean than your sofa.
Minnesota-based company rebrands three stores acquired from All Paws Pet Center; stores introduce new name but will include the same team, more food options Chuck & Don's has completed its rebranding of the three Wichita-area All Paws Pet Center stores the company acquired in January 2018. The three stores officially opened as Chuck & Don's locations. These are the first Chuck & Don's stores in Kansas. The new Chuck & Don's stores are located at: 1444 N. Maize, Wichita; 2244 N. Greenwich Rd., Wichita; and 1821 E. Madison, Derby. The three Kansas stores bring the company's growing footprint to 44 total stores. This includes 30 in Minnesota, 10 in Colorado and one in Wisconsin.
Why All Paws?Chuck & Don's COO/CFO Thomas Murphy said the Wichita market is a solid fit for the company'
Posted: October 02, 2018
New Store Marks 11th in Colorado; Grand Opening Scheduled for November 17-18 MAHTOMEDI, MINNESOTA OCTOBER 2, 2018 Chuck & Don's, a destination pet-supplies store with excellent customer experience and a wide selection of products, today announced its new store in Arvada, Colo., is slated to open on October 25. The new location marks the company's first store in Arvada and the 11th in Colorado. The store's grand opening celebration is scheduled for November 17-18. The new, 3,356-square-foot Arvada location at 14947 Candelas Parkway will offer a refined product and food selection. "It's exciting to continue our growth in Colorado, a state that's been very supportive of us, and to serve the pet parents of the Arvada community," said Krystal Rineck, the store manager for the Chuck & Don's Arvada location. "We pride ourselves on being pet experts who bring passion and heart to our jobs and we're looking forwa